now browsing by category
Pacific Human Capital can write your business plan for SBA funding, bank loans, government grant programs and more.
We are also “more than” a business plan writing company. You will find many excellent alternatives in business plan writing out there.
The competitive edge we offer is:
- Quality – writing, appearance, usability and flexibility
- Multi-industry, business size and business sector experience
- U.S. and Canada business plan capable
- We get it! We get you, and we get the funder perspective. We know how to tell your story to the people you need to have hear, understand, and respond — from lenders to investors to granting organizations, government and private.
- Personalized attention and the human touch
- Entrepreneurs writing plans for other entrepreneurs . . .
Which leads us to . . .
The Pacific Human Capital difference. Unlike some business plan companies, we are not comprised of writers who have business degrees, and who don’t have experience in making businesses work. We are real-world, common sense people, and above all, have years of experience in getting projects off the ground, whether they are in the for-profit or not-for-profit sectors. We have experience sitting on all sides of the table, from boards of directors to funding committees to asking the bank for a loan. We are experienced in the government, private business and investment, and not-for-profit/shared value sectors.
Contact us now to learn how we can help you get your business where you want it to be.